Like How Many of You Bothered Re Below?
Or was it just a case of pop up to Rali Cilmeri and consider that it, a patriotic gesture with no purpose which is the case if there is no radical follow up as this campaign above and other serious CCC work as below:
Patriotic Stryveland Gathering on or about 6th June Annually.
Patriotic Maes Madog Gathering on or about 5th March Annually.
Other Patriotic Gatherings as of annual anniversary priority.
May I remind you that such as the above is a Patriotic necessity as first step to undermining Welsh Support for Investitures, sure it is!
I am not hopeful that Patriots have at long last risen despite Russell and BC compatriots making the radical effort at Rali Cilmeri 2012, after listening to the Rali Cilmeri 2012 speeches most of no patriotic consequence as 'Rocks' self advancing a regurgitated ACH failed project and Petersen pandering to the making of Rali Cilmeri a middle class moderate Nationalist Affair. Adam BC having a go at WM's Shipton but forgetting what Leanne and 'Rocks' had to say about BC and Rali Cilmeri 2011, but Adam did go on to make best patriotic fighting speech of the day and so right on Balchder go 'Seize the Time'. Then 'Moz' doing a pretend PG pitch, this guy wants you to donate £10 to this ill-begotten venture, I suggest if you got that sum to spare donate to Embassy Glyndwr, keep in mind that S.Ifan has a proved CV and Gwaith Hanes Glyndwr M.O but as never asked patriots to pay up front. Sian and I fund most and from time to time other pobl Glyndwr donate but no general finnancial appeals have been made on the Patriotic purse. Other speakers represented 'Four Fight Backers' pitching for their struggle, we will see how far they will take that by Rali Cilmeri 2013? In the mean time suggest you buy and read a book, it's fiction much like the Welsh fb 'Fantasy Island' patriotic struggles of these sad times of a rather Pathetic Patriotic Fringe no where near a Patriotic Front as 'Back in the Day', not even a Cofiwn and so looks like as if I will have to play on a little with YMGYRCH TREFTADAETH CYMRU!
Yet, critical as I am, I hope BC will continue to prove as they did in support of the Stryveland Struggle that they have what it takes to carry on as true Adfywiadwyr Gwladgarol. Same re the 'Fight Backers' of Welsh National Rights Movement wishing they well and success and please do not let patriots down or the cause for that matter. Bold statements are easy to make at Rali Cilmeri but proving the case is another matter, hope we do not have to wait too long to see you in action. Why not organise a welcome for the 'Waggers' outside the Puppet Parliament when they return to their work there in the new year, I might go down and say hello you Tan 8 Traitors!!!
Gethin.
Stop Press:
Pwca Power.
pwcapower.blogspot.com/
Pwca Power. ... This pre - Xmas Pwca Pub Crawl is a new one, I have had a long summer walk along the ... PWCA PUB CRAWL BEGINS AT: ...







